- Non-holiday Mondays or non-holiday Wednesdays: (9 am to 11AM) and (11 AM to 1PM).
- Saturday & Sunday: (10 am to noon) and (Noon to 2pm)
Description of a typical Curling Event: Your event starts off with 20 to 30 minutes of training by an experienced club member. Some of this is in the warm room but most is on ice. The training section is followed by an actual game. Our club has a viewing glass for observing the on-ice activities from the warmth of the viewing area (warm room) in case some individuals do not want to participate or just warm up for a while.
Age and numbers of students: The minimum age is 11 years old. We are a four sheet club and we can accommodate up to eight children per sheet. (8 to 32 pupils works well)
Adult supervision: We require you to bring supervision at a 5 to 1 ratio (students to adults). You will not be charged for the adults in a supervisory capacity but they do need to sign liability forms.
- Non-holiday Monday & non-holiday Wednesday: $80 per sheet of ice (8 students per sheet).
- Saturday & Sunday: $160 per sheet of ice (8 students per sheet)
Adults, in a supervisory capacity, are no charge.
Deposit: We require a $50 deposit for your group regardless of how many sheets you need. This is not refundable if cancelled within a week of the outing. Full refund will be given for snow days regardless of when the cancellation occurs. This deposit can be paid by PayPal or Check.
Payment: The final payment may also be made ahead of time by PayPal or on the day of the event at the club by charge card (MC, VISA, AMEX, Discover), check or cash.
What to wear: Wear warm, comfortable clothes (athletic pants and sweat shirts, hat, gloves etc.) it is 38 °F in the arena. Clean shoes are a must! Please have all who are going on the ice carry a clean pair of running shoes with them. Please do not wear them into the club.
Liability Forms: Each person going on the ice must have a DCC liability form signed (in the case of children by their parent/ guardian). These need to be signed ahead of the event date unless the parent accompanies the child. Standard school liability forms do not count. A copy of the liability form can be found at this link: liability form.
Lunch: If you wanted to stay for, or come early for, carry-in lunch (we don't supply food), you could use the warm room for an additional hour after or before the event. We charge an additional $25 total for the hour.
Arrival times: Groups must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to ice time for preparation and off-ice instruction.
Instructions for Booking Ice Time
- Review the above rental information covering rates, payment, age, what to wear, and what can be brought in to the club.
- Review the liability release form linked to here. The individual booking the ice time is responsible for sharing this document with their group prior to the reservation. All participants will be required to have a signed form before entering the ice arena. Note: for those participants under the age of 18 a parent/guardian signature is required on the form.
- Review the available ice times from the main Rentals Page.
- To make a rental request, complete the following form - click here.
- A confirmation email will be returned to your email address. That email will include instructions and additional information.